Download our 10-year report, Company Profile or References
We offer to our customers high quality services in order to accompany you in the realization of your various projects.
- Environmental and Social Impact Assessment / Audit / Notice
- Support in ISO 14001 Certification
- Support in implementing Environmental and Social Management Systems
- Environmental Watch (Law, Policies, Technologies) National & International
- Greenhouse Gas Emission inventory
RENEWABLE ENERGY (RE) AND ENERGY EFFICIENCY (EE)
- Sales of high quality RE and EE solutions in Cameroon & Central Africa
- Energy Audit and Energy Saving Solutions
- Sensitizing and Communication Campaign on RE and EE
- Consulting / Training on RE and EE Projects
CLIMATE & SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT FINANCE
- Design, Development and Sourcing of CDM, NAMA, REDD+ projects
- Audit and Monitoring of Greenhouse Gaz (GHG) emissions
- Facilitation of GHG emission trading
- Diagnosis and Development of Sustainable Energy and Climate Action Plans for territorial collectivities...
CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITIES
- CSR Diagnosis
- Design and Implementation of CRS Policies
- Monitoring and Reporting of the impact of financed programs/projects...
- Consulting on/and Design of Local Community Development Projects...
- Development of Sustainable Projects
- Design and Implementation of CRS Policies
- Business Plan Development / Support
- Support, Incubation and Financing of Sustainable Development Projects
COMMUNITY, COUNCIL DEVELOPMENT
- Climate Vulnerability Assessment, Diagnosis
- Development of Sustainable Energy and Climate Action Plans
- Consulting / Training and Capacity Building
“Integrating Sustainability into business practices in Africa”
Member of the steering committee of the African Renewable Energy Alliance, trained in The Netherlands and Germany, worked in Germany and co-founded S2 in 2008 with his partner Durando Ndongsok, then relocated to Cameroon in 2010.
Columnist – Financial Nigeria, developing the thematic “Sustainable Development”, trained in The Netherlands and Germany, worked in Switzerland and co-founded S2 in 2008 with his partner in Germany, then relocated to Cameroon in 2010.
Member of the Council of Women in Energy and Environment Leadership CWEEL, member of the African Renewable Energy Alliance… trained in Canada and France, Carole joined S2 as a managing partner in 2012
S2 is made of a management with over 40 years of experience in environment, clean energy, sustainable development and climate, backed by a young, balanced and dynamic team looking to bring sustainable solutions to your challenge, which is our challenge!
Pierre Roger DEMANOU
Energy Auditor / Solar Energy
Ange Vanessa Talla Ouegoum
Improving the working and living conditions of education and healthcare professionals in rural areas with little or no electricity access in Cameroon with the help of crowd funded solar energy solutions.Visit here
S2 REEESD ACADEMIE
S2 Renewable Energy, Energy Efficiency and Sustainable Development Academy. Center for professional training and capacity building, especially for kids, scholars and the youth.
Organization of educational talks and exchanges on sustainable development objective with children, young students and students. Demystifying the SDGs and getting youth engagement in Cameroon and in Africa.
S2 African GREEN Finance Initiative
Web-based financing and fundraising platform for high-value projects impacts and/or low Carbon.
They have work with S2 for the past years…
I studied in Germany and Durando and Herve were part of this group of Cameroonians, so that’s how I met them.
So what I can say 10 years later is that I am very, very happy that the company is still standing and that it is developing sustainably. I am very happy that after trying many different business models, they seem to have found the one that suits them best…
For me, one of S2’s best initiatives is the REEESD Academy (renewable energy, energy efficiency and sustainable development).
I particularly like the bottom-up approach with the kids, promoting frugal innovation and bringing practical content to theory.
our children and students learn at school. I am sure it will soon become one of the leading training institutes in Africa.
Keep moving, my boy, and let’s keep up the fight for sustainability.
Although I have a lot to say, I will use only a few words to talk about this company combining sustainability development and social welfare. S2 Services is not only a partner, but a friend […] Services – Serve! And they do it in practice. Sustainable development, climate change, mitigation,
Adaptation, access to energy, true and solid partnership… serve twice! It is quite simply S2 I would say!
Congratulations for your success and for moving forward!
African countries are gradually increasing their rate of access to energy for economic development and improved livelihoods […] Thanks to S2 support, the Covenant of Mayors of Sub-Saharan Africa has on board several councils from Cameroon and Tanzania.
Over the last ten years, S2 Services has grown from a small consulting firm to a leading agency in the field of renewable energy and climate finance in Cameroon and in sub-Saharan Africa.
The Urban Energy Solutions of UN-Habitat is proud to have worked with S2 Services to shape the energy sector in urban areas in developing countries.
The rich cooperation between ENDA Energy (Senegal) and S2 Services (Cameroon) has its roots
based on a common vision to support the learning process of communities and territories
in the fields of energy and climate change. It has been 9 years since we have
believed in this cooperation and I am happy that it was and still is a great gamble! BRAVO S2
and let’s go on!